One of my favorite people ever did a ‘6 quirky things’ post a few days back, and it seemed like so much fun, here I am doing it. 🙂
It’s really one of those blog-chain-letter things, and if you’d like to carry on the tradition, here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each personâ€™s blog and leave a comment that lets them know theyâ€™ve been tagged
So here’s my list:
1) I like to jump on hotel beds.
2) I like to stomp in puddles after a good, warm rain. I picked up this habit after I moved out of the perpetually wet Pacific Northwest – I think because they don’t ever get good, warm rains.
3) I was a devourer of books until I went to college. It seems that reading college texts sucked all the fun out of reading. Now I only read on airplanes.
4) I love legos. Like a lot. Like more than any grown woman should. And I have the lego collection to prove it.
5) I require as many calories as the husband. And thanks to wonder of fabulously lucky genetics, I am less than half his size.
6) I often buy the wrong thing at the grocery store. Like fat-free, low-sodium, or sugar-free when my goal is to buy the regular version. This week’s snafu? I bought regular sprite instead of sprite zero. I can feel my teeth eroding already.
Because I like to tempt the fate of chain letter superstitions, I’m not going to tag anybody. But, um, if you are reading my blog AND have a blog of your own – well, you’re one of the 6 people on the planet that fit that criteria … so consider yourself tagged. 🙂
2 replies on “6 quirky things”
number 6 is in your genome-your mom is always bringing me diet root beer and exotic vienna sausages (cajun spiced?) and saying “huh, didn’t notice that”
LOL, I didn’t know that. A few weeks back it was fat-free cream of chicken soup – which actually isn’t that noticeable in a casserole, except for the strange color.